Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to all visitors on or after 4th April, 2015. The
following describes the terms on which iwantaseat offers you access to our services.
These terms and conditions apply to the services available from the domain and sub-domains of
By using the services on the iwantaseat website (iwantaseat.com and other related websites where
this agreement appears) you are agreeing to the following terms, including those available by
hyperlink, with Zoot Allures Limited, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, UK, and the
general principles for the websites of our subsidiaries and international affiliates.
If you have any questions, please contact us. By visiting our website and using our services you
agree to accept these Terms and Conditions which constitute a legally binding agreement between
you and iwantaseat.
While using iwantaseat, you will not:
- Breach any laws or otherwise infringe the copyright, trade mark, policies or other rights
of third parties;
- Breach our policies including, without limitation, this agreement and any other policies
contained within this, or any other iwantaseat website(s);
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm iwantaseat, or the interests or
property of iwantaseat;
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our sites, services or tools or
iwantaseat's copyrights and trademarks;
- Harvest or otherwise collect any content or other information from our site.
When you register any form of contact information (email address, phone number, postal address,
and any form of electronic or non electronic contact details) with iwantaseat you agree to opt-in to
receive future correspondence from us.
All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our website and shall be due and payable in advance of provision of the Services.
- Zoot Allures reserves the right to change pricing at any time although all pricing is guaranteed for the period of pre payment.
- Payment is due each anniversary month following the date the Services were established until closure notice is given.
- All payments must be in UK Pounds Sterling, Euros, or US Dollars, paid online using PayPal or direct bank transfer.
- Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
- If an account goes unpaid for 14 days or more, a £10.00 + VAT late payment fee may be applied and the account and all its associated services are suspended.
- Once an account has a suspended status, access to the site and all content is explicitly denied. All content including the account itself is permanently deleted 56 days (8 weeks) after failure to pay any sums due on the account.
- If you wish to reactivate an account which has been deleted then a £25.00 + VAT charge will be applied upon account reactivation to cover administration costs.
Customer Support and Billing Enquiries
All technical support and billing enquiries must be emailed to our customer service team with vital information about your account and also ensures that only the owner of an account can request changes to services attached to the account.
We do try to respond quickly and efficiently to all support enquiries and you will usually have a response on the same business day. However under exceptional circumstances or outside of our normal hours of business it may take up to 72 hours to receive a response.
Zoot Allures shall use all reasonable endeavours to make available to you at all times the service but we shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of service or down-time of the services.
Zoot Allures shall have the right to suspend the Services provided to you at any time and for any reason, generally without notice, but if such suspension lasts or is to last for more than 7 days you will be notified of the reason.
High Resource User Policy
Resources are defined as bandwidth, processor utilization, disk space or database usage. Zoot Allures may implement the following policy to its sole discretion: -
When the resources utilised by a customer in using a service are abnormally high, Zoot Allures reserves the right to suspend that service immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our services. Customers may be offered an option whereby Zoot Allures continues hosting the service for an additional fee. Zoot Allures reserves the right to determine what constitutes to 'abnormally high'. Failure to comply with such measures may result in your service being terminated.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue you with warnings, limit, suspend or terminate our
service and user accounts, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our sites (including,
without limitation removing your mobile site), delay or remove hosted content, remove any special
status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal
steps to keep you off our sites if:
- We think that you are creating problems (including, without limitation, by harassing
iwantaseat staff or other users or by making unreasonable legal threats against iwantaseat), or exposing us to financial loss or legal liabilities;
- We think that you are infringing the rights or policies of third parties;
- Despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information
you provide to us;
- Failure to pay for services purchased.
You agree not to hold iwantaseat responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of iwantaseat
taking any of the actions described above.
We do not tolerate any form of spam (unsolicited commercial communications). You may not add
other iwantaseat customers, to your mailing list (physical mail or email) without their consent.
You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that is in breach
of this User Agreement.
You will not hold iwantaseat responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of iwantaseat taking
any of the actions described in the Abusing iwantaseat section above.
We (including our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees) shall not
be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any business losses, such as
loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or
for any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by us arising, directly or indirectly, out of your
use of or your inability to use of our sites and services.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such
disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude
our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our
negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be
limited or excluded by law.
Interference & Access
Our sites contain robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on our sites is updated on a realtime
basis and is proprietary or is licensed to iwantaseat by our users or third parties. You agree that
you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our sites for any
purpose without our express hand-written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or
disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any
content (except for Your Information) from our sites without the prior expressed written
permission of iwantaseat and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our sites or any activities
conducted on or with our sites; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict
access to our sites.
Termination and Refunds
Zoot Allures shall be entitled to suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you if you: -
- Fail to pay any sums due to us as they fall due.
- Break any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Are a company and you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors.
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of the management, admin fees may be deducted.
- You may cancel the Services at any time. To do so you must contact the customer service team via email with the vital information about your account and also this ensures that only the owner of an account can request changes to services attached to the account. We will cancel the Services within 3 working days of receipt of your request.
Cancellation of Contract
Upon cancellation, access to services supplied by Zoot Allures will be removed, and any account or services will be terminated and files or content will be deleted.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Note: These Terms were last updated on 19th June 2015.